battojutsu - 2018.10.03¶
- IoT agents:
- Map overlays
- Pin color configuration on maps
- Support for more screen resolutions
- Filters (devices, templates)
- Improved pagination
- Support for global contexts: a new service, called ContextManager, was created to deal with contexts within a flow. They can be thought as data chunks that can be stored and retrieved by ContextManager when invoked within a flow node. They are split into four different access levels: tenant, flow, node and node instance. Check flowbroker node library to check how to use context within nodes or check flowbroker’s get-context node to use it directly from flowbroker GUI you could just open the new flowbroker UI and check it in the node palette)
- New configuration options for device actuation: send actuation message to the same device that triggered the flow or set which is the targed device dynamically, set while the flow is being processed.
- Support for device information caching (improving performance)
- Support for queries that retrieve all attributes from a particular device ( without explicitly selecting which one should be returned). Check history API for more information.
- Now DeviceManager is able to generate a random key for devices (PSK)
- New libraries: